Shampoo Bar - Mango Papaya for Dry or Curly Hair
An extremely gentle formula great for Dry and Curly hair types which features Baobab Oil that is good for this hair type. Reported claims for Baobab Oil:
- Repairs Hair Damage. Vitamins A and E are abundant in baobab oil. These vitamins are claimed to help soften your hair.
- Treats Dry, Itchy Scalp. A dry scalp is prone to dandruff and itchiness.
- Frizz Control. Lack of sufficient moisture in the hair can lead to frizz.
- Protects Against Sun and Pollution. Baobab hair oil can coat your hair strands and prevent them from damage from the elements.
- Promotes Hair Growth. The damage-resistant properties of baobab oil boost your hair’s health and protect it from damage, which may then create a favorable environment for hair growth.
Rub the bar in circles on your head to work the lather up with your fingers. Follow with your favorite conditioner. This will last over 100 washes if you let it dry between uses.
Many of us are using shampoo bars in an effort to reduce the amount of plastic bottles we use.
This is bar is approx. 2.5 + ounces
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Steric Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Baobab Oil, Castor Oil, dl-Panthenol, Baobab Protein, Bamboo Extract, Essential Oil Blend or Fragrance Oil Blend.
Shampoo Bars come individually packed and labeled with ingredients.
Your handmade Shampoo Bar will last longer if not left sitting in water. Use a soap dish that drains well.