Candle | Every Day Scents
Almond Biscotti – almond, bakery aroma, dough, sugar and vanilla...yummy!
Berries + Cream - berries with a touch of cream
CAMO - Tobacco leaf, spices, tonka bean, tobacco blossom, vanilla & cacao
dried fruits & wood.
Fresh Air - It's a mix of lemon, bergamot, cool mint, lavender, green accord, sandalwood, cedarwood, amber, and musk. It smells just like walking into a barbershop.
Juniper Sage - notes include evergreen tree, juniper, sage, bergamot, geranium, and amber.
Lavender Sandalwood - herbaceous Lavender, sandalwood and cedar
Lemon Pound Cake
Honey Crisp Apple
Portofino - fruity, tropical, foliage, exotic, driftwood
Sage Citrus - blend of clary sage, crisp lemon and sparkling lime
Woodland Moss - notes of fir, white pine, clove, mistletoe berries, pink grapefruit, frosted lily, and pineapple.
Modern, Farmhouse Mason Jar Candle. Neutral theme for all decors.
- Hand poured coconut soy candles
- Amazing smelling fragrances (Phthalate free)
- Made from a blend of all natural Coconut wax (no coconut scent) and Soybean wax.
- A Sustainable renewable resource
- A long burning candle - 40 to 50 hours
- Keep wick trimmed for optimal burning & safety. Return lid to jar when you extinguish candle.
- The first time you burn your candle it is important to create a "burn pool". To do this, let the wax melt completely to the edges of the container. This will prevent tunneling or uneven wax melt.
- Never leave candle unattended